To download Voxel, please follow these steps:
- Visit the Subscription page and open your order.
- Under the “Downloads” accordion, you will find the downloadable package.
- In the “License information” accordion, you will find your license key.
You will need the license key to activate Voxel on your website. The number of activations available for your key will depend on the plan you purchased. For instance, if your plan includes two activations, you can use it to activate two production websites and two staging websites.
Before you proceed, make sure the minimum server requirements are met.
- PHP 7.3 or higher
- MySQL 8 or MariaDB 10.3 or higher
- 64MB or higher memory limit
- Go to WP Admin ➝ Appearance ➝ Themes ➝ Add new
- Select the downloadable package and upload
- Activate the theme
- At this point you will be redirected to the Onboarding wizard and you way follow the on-screen instructions
During onboarding, you can add your license key and optionally import a demo.
Importing a demo should not take more than 1-2 minutes. If you notice the demo import taking too long, it’s possible there’s some plugin interfering with the process. In that case, go to the plugins page and make sure any plugins unrelated to Voxel are disabled. You can enable them after import is complete